Thinking Space Systems Exhibiting At The Security Event 2021
Thinking Space are delighted to announce that they will be exhibiting at The Security Event in September, at stand 3a/L6, with brand new finishes for control room furniture.
It will be the first appearance at the event for Thinking Space, and an eagerly awaited one, particularly after a bit of a delay. It is being held from the 7th - 9th September 2021 at the NEC Birmingham.
What to expect at The Security Event
After the successful launch of the new printed panel in 2019, finishes for worktops and panels have been updated to reflect the latest trends in the office world for 2021/22.
A wider range of colours are now available that will help you to team your corporate identity with your control room. It will also create the right mood and ambience for the wellbeing of your operators.
It's been a while, so there is so much to share with visitors at this event:-
- Height adjustment - an example of a single operator height adjustable console will be demonstrated, the ideal design for a security control room. This console offers electric height adjustment at the nudge of a paddle, giving complete control to the user and allowing the benefits of sit-stand working for the health and wellbeing of operators.
Find out more about the benefits of height adjustable consoles...
- Desk accessories - with a range of ergonomic desk accessories for the workplace, demonstrating the practicalities of monitor mounts and LED task lighting. Providing ergonomic viewing and individually controlled lighting ensures that operators are not put under additional stresses which might contribute to injury, focus or performance issues.
- Custom printing - demonstrating the custom printing service, highlighting how your console can be completely unique in not just design but look and feel too.
- Standard finishes - after the successful launch of the new printed panel in 2019, finishes for worktops and panels have been updated to reflect the latest trends in the office world for 2021/22. A wider range of colours are now available that will help you to team your corporate identity with your control room. It will also create the right mood and ambience for the wellbeing of your operators.See the latest finishes for your control room 'in the flesh' with samples of worktop and panel finishes.
Read what’s new in our colour collection 2021
- Online configurator - the brand new materials configurator will be available and will be launching at the event, giving visitors an opportunity to choose colours and themes, creating your ideal console.
- Evolution media wall - an example of the Evolution media wall, which is used to display large flat screens in a video wall display, and perfect for CCTV control rooms.
Find out more...
- Our friendly team - meet the Thinking Space Sales Specialists, who will be on hand to offer advice on your next control room project, with plenty of examples available to share…and possibly advice on tomato growing too!
See Thinking Space exhibiting our latest control room furniture solutions at The Security Event, stand 3a/L6 from 7th to 9th September 2021 at the NEC Birmingham.
Register free for the event or get in touch with us to find out more..